Marsh’s TRAC program is a two-year training program designed to develop high-potential graduates and accelerate their careers through formal training, structured projects and hands-on experience in multiple aspects of our business - client management, client advisory and placement.
Upon completion of the program, TRAC Associates move into roles across the firm which focus on continued career development and growth.
What You Will Do
- Evaluating quotes and comparing coverage offerings for our clients.
- Negotiating terms and coverages with underwriters.
- Creating and expanding benchmarking reports.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and global insurance markets.
- Preparing presentations for client and or prospect/meetings.
- Developing and presenting internal and external renewal strategy documents.
- Working closely with management on high-level projects.
- Building a network of colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborating with peer and/or experienced-level mentor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current Students with an expected graduation date of December 2019 or May/June 2020.
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above at the time of application and start date.
- All majors considered.
- Ability to work in teams and cultivate relationships.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership or initiative at school, work and/or community.
- Applicants must have legal work authorization in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
California (United States...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm