Embarking your career journey with us means:
- Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience.
- Receive learning & training via cutting-edge technology platform and day-to-day hands-on learning experience to develop transferable skills for success.
- Pave your own career path with passion.
Why Join Us:
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Are you an aspiring individual looking for an opportunity in Marketing & Communications? If you are hardworking and well organized with analytical aptitude, we have the job for you! We are searching for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our company and help us deliver a range of marketing campaigns.
This opportunity will build your CV giving you hands on experience, developing your skills and providing true insight into marketing within a professional services environment. We also provide international exposure via our mobility program.
What You Will Do
- Assist to design and distribute marketing materials, including but not limited to publications, leaflets, newsletters, thought leadership etc.
- Assist to execute marketing campaigns and events such as webinars, seminars, conferences, cocktails receptions etc.
- Update and translate content of corporate website & intranet.
- Create content and maintain operations for social media platforms.
- Update corporate presentations and all relevant marketing knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related studies.
- Relevant working experience is a plus.
- Proficient in internet knowledge and usage is preferable.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Sound knowledge of MS office application and InDesign as well as online collaboration tools.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Fresh graduates and local PRC students (IANG Applicants) are also welcome.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm