Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another — from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart.
- General office duties such as answering the phone, photo copying, filing, mailings, typing, faxing etc.
- Maintain computer database files as specified.
- Issue deviation and maintain the deviation log to accept products with cosmetic defects.
- Data Entry to the system as needed.
- Distribute documents to the suppliers
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent both in written and verbal English. English level of CET 6 or equivalent for local candidates.
- Familiar with general office software.
- Quality related experience is prefered
- Operation/clerk experience is prefered
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm