You’ll be able to collaborate with product design engineers, process development engineers, quality engineers and project leaders to develop manufacturing systems for consumable products for life science, medical device, laboratory, diagnostic and consumer product markets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Material, textile, polymer, Chemical or Plastics engineering. Min.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Detail knowledge of polymers/plastic, properties, applications, experience with various testing standards and analyzing them.
- Collecting materials, articles, journals, patents to understand the product.
- Basic“hands on” Experience with synthetic textiles, coatings, finishing, etc.
- Creative, innovative and critical thinking
- Analytical nature, responds positively to challenges and a problem solver
- Responsive, results oriented and task driven
- Self-directed, well-organized with ability to manage multiple assignments
- Excellent documentation, planning and organizational skills
- Good verbal communications.
- English speaking preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm