Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another — from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart.
- Medline purchase huge quantity of medical products from multiple suppliers. Person with this position need to review process records for critical products and assure all requirement are met before authorizing the products to ship.
- Communicate with suppliers and foreign colleagues on daily bases
- Responsible for writing deviation reports, close deviation and tracking deviation for each supplier
- Place lab testing order for product testing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skill
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Patient and careful for records review
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience at an average level is required
- Fluently in both oral and written English
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm