Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another — from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart.
Utilize your exceptional communication and analytical skills for assigned division at Medline, assist the Purchasing Management team with sourcing of assigned product line. We are seeking a dynamic, creative and hard-working professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in a fast-paced, large corporate environment.
- Assist the purchasing manager to identify and develop suppliers for Medline products.
- Help to fulfill the sample delivery and make relative records.
- Help for the price calculation.
- Follow up with vendors on sample status and push factories to an earlier finish date.
- Edit and manage vendors price list by excel tools. Review various prices with purchasing manager and identify new project plans.
- Interpret in the meeting and help product manager negotiate price in the meeting.
- Assists the department in achieving purchasing tasks company issued.
- Use different excel tools to edit, manage price lists and other Excel files in order to maintain good numbers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Business travel is required.
- Well negotiation skill and know how to drive the whole project.
- Detail-oriented and good patience are required. Need to handle various details and follow up with different vendors.
- Good learning ability, can work under pressure, work hard, smartly and with a great sense of team spirit.
- Proficient at Office software like Word, Excel, PPT
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm