Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another — from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart.
- Interface with Medline internal groups such as corporate QA, sourcing team etc.
- Travel to the supplier sites and conduct on-site quality audits.
- CAPA Follow-up with the suppliers to address the problems identified during the audits.
- Publish audit reports in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong time management skill
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to travel extensively (60%).
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS office is required.
- Bachelor degree and major in Chemicals, Microbiology, Engineering etc. is preferred
- Willing to learn the knowledge with auditing against FDA QSR/ISO13485 for medical devices and FDA 210, 211 for pharmaceuticals
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm