Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another — from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart.
- Work as project manager for validation/qualifications in order to approve purchasing sterile medical products from suppliers/manufacturers in Asia
- Prepare study protocol and report in English
- Supervise and train plant personnel for performance of technical studies and procedures
- Write technical agreements with suppliers
- Perform technical and regulatory audits of sterilization facilities and medical device manufacturers.
- Intensive travels to vendors for quality check and ensure suppliers meeting quality requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Engineering
- Experience in validation/qualification activity is an advantage.
- Willing to learn knowledge of GMP regulation, AAMI and ISO standards and validation methods.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience at an intermediate level is required
- Fluently in both oral and written English
- Willing to travel intensively
- Project management skill is a plus
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm