Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another — from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart.
- Supervision of Order fulfillment and service level on OT shipment
- Supervise and ensure documents delivered to BU accurate & in time
- Communicate directly with the suppliers to expedite orders as needed.
- Participate weekly call with suppliers and BU to define raising issues and find solution.
- Provide demand/capacity data analysis and vendor performance reporting for supply chain management improvement actions.
- Communicate with the third party logistics company for shipment arrangement.
- Other tasks assigned by the team leader.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree and major in Logistics or Supply Chain Management related will be a plus
- Proficient in English and MS office
- Quick learner and having good team spirit
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm