Bring your passion and energy to work and impact patient lives!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
As a Trainee, you will be exposed to the world of Medtronic and our MISSION through a comprehensive Training and Education program.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts on-site education and / or consulting.
- Supports field personnel in providing the best possible outcomes and service for Medtronic customers.
- Partners with sales colleagues to develop and execute plans of sales for within one or more business unit(s).
- Participates in conventions, forums, and meetings to increase product awareness.
- Works closely with Clinical Lead, Clinical Management and Regional Sales team to provide customer case and sales support.
- Identifies and facilitates execution on growth opportunities with Sales and Clinical Support Team.
- Serves as a technical resource to support sales of a specific medical product or solution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:8th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm