The Sales Consultant role is the first stage of Meltwater's Management Trainee Program. This program is both intense and rewarding. It is designed to give top candidates an accelerated career path in the organization. The program not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but most importantly, has a strong emphasis on business-to-business sales in the news and social media industries.
As part of the role, you will be speaking to a wide range of companies and organizations – from universities and local government departments to Fortune 500 companies. The right candidate will be responsible for the entire sales process as they liaise with C-Level Executives and directly pitch Meltwater’s suite of services to them. You will have a chance to hone your skills in an international business setting across the region and work with some of the most exciting companies.
All Meltwater managers have been developed through this program, as have the majority of its executives. The program is designed to prepare each consultant for a career in sales, leadership and management, and successful completion is required before the individual can be considered for a management position.
Why Join Us:
- Market leader in delivering Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to clients.
- Recipient to numerous global employer awards, including recognition by Great Place to Work® across our many international offices.
- Young, fun and ambitious working environment.
- A career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic, fast-growing and international company.
What You Will Do
- Drive Meltwater’s revenue growth through consultative sales.
- Business-to-business sales role where you will be responsible for the entire sales process and directly pitch Meltwater’s suite of services to potential clients.
- Own the entire sales process, from lead generation and prospecting, to product demonstrations, negotiation and execution of closing strategies, to the eventual goal of bringing clients onboard.
- Meet individual and team targets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline) with strong academic results.
- Currently residing in Singapore.
- Entry level candidates / have maximum 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Passion for consultative sales and business development.
- Leadership experience.
- Have an interest / work experience in Sales.
- International experience (academic, personal or professional).
- Additional language fluency beyond English would be advantageous - e.g. Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm