As a data science engineer in Micron, you will work with large volumes of data and deploy data science solutions as well as develop new algorithms and models while working on cutting edge systems. We are looking for bright self-starter individuals who are driven to solve real world data problems, both big-data and small, using various tools that are widely available in data science.
- Build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and process data at scale and in real-time.
- Create metrics and apply business logic using Spark, Scala, R, Python, and/or Java.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Provide data solutions to improve manufacturing cost, cycle time, output and quality.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s or Bachelor’s in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field.
- Strong hands-on experience in Python, Spark, Scala, and/or Java,C/.
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing.
- Knowledge of statistical or machine learning methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm