- Verify part performance and maintains product history and documentation.
- Support Design Engineering and QA on product qualifications, failure analysis, and life test.
- Identify, Coordinate & Drive efforts in Cost, Cycle time, & Product Performance bottom line improvement.
- Train and develop Product Technician, test operator and maintenance Technician related to product engineering work scope.
- Test System & Program administration, maintenance and application support.
- Initiate product yield improvement plan independently, manage as a project and drive to achieve goal.
- Perform new product characterization and fine-tuning jobs independently.
- To implement other tasks assigned by supervisor and support other necessary project in own department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge in electronic field and basic DRAM knowledge.
- Demonstrated capability in data scripting, database understanding as well MS office proficiency.
- Seamless working English communication.
- Teamwork and effective cooperation.
- Master’s degree in EE/MicroE in top China university.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm