Translate your education and talent into a career fueled by possibilities. Develop your skills and expand your opportunities with access to the industry's leading talent, training, and technology. You’ll be contributing your expertise to help reshape information, communication, and innovation around the globe.
Innovation is the lifeblood of our business. Our ability to compete and win in the memory market depends on a free flow of ideas and perspectives at all levels of the business. Inclusion allows creativity and innovation to thrive and empowers us to make the best decisions for all our people and our company.
At Micron, our people are our most important resource and a critical driver of our competitive advantage. We believe our best innovation springs from our team members' diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment, representative of our communities and the customers we serve.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our dedication to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Study and propose digitalization for Diffusion quartz cleaning operation:
- This internship is a new initiative/concept study to revamp existing Diffusion quartz operation!
- Scope will be looking at cleaning inventory management and operation through adoption of digitalization.
- Study on existing cleaning platforms to propose IoT adoption for real time data collection.
- Study and propose an inventory tracking system for quartz management.
- Development of tableau reports for inventory tracking and machine health monitoring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering undergraduates or significant experiences.
- Basic knowledge on crafting tableau reports.
- Familiar with industrial sensors used for automation.
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-functional environment.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm