Translate your education and talent into a career fueled by possibilities. Develop your skills and expand your opportunities with access to the industry's leading talent, training, and technology. You’ll be contributing your expertise to help reshape information, communication, and innovation around the globe.
Innovation is the lifeblood of our business. Our ability to compete and win in the memory market depends on a free flow of ideas and perspectives at all levels of the business. Inclusion allows creativity and innovation to thrive and empowers us to make the best decisions for all our people and our company.
At Micron, our people are our most important resource and a critical driver of our competitive advantage. We believe our best innovation springs from our team members' diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment, representative of our communities and the customers we serve.
The semiconductor industry has one of the most complex manufacturing lines to fabricate its product. To handle the complexity of making millions of decisions each time, the Operation Improvement team utilizes an automated scheduling system. This system decides how, where, and when to utilize the equipment in the plant efficiently. We build the system to take in more than 200 million of data each time to generate a detailed schedule for the whole fab. With such an intricate system, we spend considerable time to identify issues and fine tune the scheduling system to make better decisions.
What You Will Do
In this project, our engineers will partner with you to explore the world of Artificial Intelligence to help us evolve the way we operate. Together, we will build an AI that diagnoses and suggests solutions to improve the decisions that are made by the automated scheduler. You will have the opportunity to apply programming knowledge and design thinking to an exciting business challenge and help Micron to transform the business. Join us if you are passionate about exploring new technologies and make an impact to the business!
- By the end of the project, we will complete the design and lay the foundation of a scalable auto-diagnostic AI that will spark transformation to Micron's business!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Drive to make a difference and passion to explore new frontiers.
- Capacity to learn fast, adapt to changes and collaborate with cross functional teams effectively to deliver the right solutions.
- Current study in Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science and Analytics, Industrial and Systems Engineering or related field of study.
- Proficiency in basic programming skills.
- Knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming and database technologies is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm