Translate your education and talent into a career fueled by possibilities. Develop your skills and expand your opportunities with access to the industry's leading talent, training, and technology. You’ll be contributing your expertise to help reshape information, communication, and innovation around the globe.
Innovation is the lifeblood of our business. Our ability to compete and win in the memory market depends on a free flow of ideas and perspectives at all levels of the business. Inclusion allows creativity and innovation to thrive and empowers us to make the best decisions for all our people and our company.
At Micron, our people are our most important resource and a critical driver of our competitive advantage. We believe our best innovation springs from our team members' diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment, representative of our communities and the customers we serve.
What You Will Do
The BE ISM (Inbound Supply Management) team is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to take on the role of Analyst intern. This is an opportunity for exposure to supply management and Procurement workflows which drive supply assurance in the very dynamic memory business.
In this role, you will work with a global spread of cross-functional stakeholders to map and build key supply management analytics, including critical project tracking, operational lead indicators, summarization of multi-faceted data into insightful dashboard reporting.
Expected Primary Project:
- Establish a dashboard report to illustrate weekly demand forecast flux and supply management impact/actions. This will involve synchronization of information from different Micron systems (SAP, ARPS, etc) to present as a singular summary.
- You will interface with various teams in Micron, including (but not limited to) sub-groups within BE ISM, Supply Chain and BE site operations teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to think critically and break down complex data/processes to identify key levers.
- Team player, with good interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to lead without authority.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and proficiency in data analytics and visual representations.
- Area of study - Business/Engineering.
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Tableau and SQL will be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm