Translate your education and talent into a career fueled by possibilities. Develop your skills and expand your opportunities with access to the industry's leading talent, training, and technology. You’ll be contributing your expertise to help reshape information, communication, and innovation around the globe.
Innovation is the lifeblood of our business. Our ability to compete and win in the memory market depends on a free flow of ideas and perspectives at all levels of the business. Inclusion allows creativity and innovation to thrive and empowers us to make the best decisions for all our people and our company.
At Micron, our people are our most important resource and a critical driver of our competitive advantage. We believe our best innovation springs from our team members' diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment, representative of our communities and the customers we serve.
Are you passionate about Business Partnering - Join our team as an Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Intern at Micron Technology! If you thrive in a fast paced business environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn and stretch your creativity and inventiveness, this is the role for you. On any given day, you will interact with decision makers at all levels that power a global company forward. You will mine data to tackle unique business challenges and partner in the execution of solutions. Your work will directly impact HR strategies, ensuring we continue to attract, develop, and retain the most talents in the industry. You will be mentored and guided by experienced HR professionals that will lend their experience and knowledge to help prepare you for an accelerated career path in Human Resources!
What You Will Do
Partner with HRBPs in the Development of HR Solutions:
- Support HRBPs and customers; actively gather HRBP/customer input to assess and identify customers tactical/strategic HR needs. participate in solution development, and test potential solutions with customers.
- Participate in customer business-related projects as required.
- Assist with meaningful and accurate workplace metrics for the business (set up dashboards, analyze data, assess risk, interpret results and recommend appropriate actions, alternatives, and solutions) to drive proactive data-driven business decisions.
- Support execution of roadmap for HRBP transformation to enable the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree Bachelors or Master's degree in related fields.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm