Translate your education and talent into a career fueled by possibilities. Develop your skills and expand your opportunities with access to the industry's leading talent, training, and technology. You’ll be contributing your expertise to help reshape information, communication, and innovation around the globe.
Innovation is the lifeblood of our business. Our ability to compete and win in the memory market depends on a free flow of ideas and perspectives at all levels of the business. Inclusion allows creativity and innovation to thrive and empowers us to make the best decisions for all our people and our company.
At Micron, our people are our most important resource and a critical driver of our competitive advantage. We believe our best innovation springs from our team members' diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment, representative of our communities and the customers we serve.
As a Central Quality Program Intern at Micron Technology, Inc. in Singapore, you will be responsible for supporting the development and enhancement of new and existing Quality Metrics Automation & Dashboard solutions to support Worldwide Quality programs. You must be able to multitask and provide high quality data in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working on tactical and strategic plans to address specific problems.
- Developing software solutions to better report/highlight deviations inline.
- Working closely with internal customers to improve data response.
- Seeking customer input and feedback and using such feedback for improvement on processes, products, and services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing an engineering degree in one of the following disciplines - Electrical, Computer Science, Chemical, Material Science and/or in an equivalent engineering discipline.
- Experience in programming, Demonstrated high-level analytical problem-solving skills, time management, organization and multitasking abilities.
- Previous experience with statistical analysis packages including, but not limited to Tableau, JMP, Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm