Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
- Description: To develop an intelligent system to cater for dynamic capacity modeling consideration to complement the conventional static capacity modeling. To simulate factory capacity impact and make capital spending recommendation in the areas of cycle time optimization, queue time optimization, bottleneck management, arrival variation management, availability variation management and wafer max out opportunity.
- Scope: Understand IE job mission of capacity modeling and CAPEX management. Providing new perspective to drive breakthrough modeling techniques through effective partnership within and beyond the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in python programming is preferred.
- Possess good teamwork and strong communication capability
- Able to collaborate freely and communicate openly and clearly with co-workers
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm