Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
What You Will Do
As a GP Business Intelligence Analyst - Intern at Micron Technology Inc. - you will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for developing advanced solutions and predictive models that enable speed in decision making and deliver significant value across procurement.
You will collaborate with various roles and teams across the enterprise to design and implement solutions to extract data and insights from Global Procurement team and partnering organizations such as Smart Manufacturing and IT, as well as Master Data, Data Governance and Data Scientist throughout the enterprise.
As part of the GP Data & Analytics team, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with business team members to ensure that the solution is meeting the business needs.
- Analyze and define technical requirements of the development backlog leveraging user story (requirements) and acceptance criteria.
- Deliver reporting (SSRS & Tableau) solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence tools, SAP Hana/Business Objects and / or Tableau and Power BI.
- Resolve operational issues and ensure stability of the reporting environment to the business users.
- Provide hands on demonstration of the solution and provide technical support to business team members during testing and deployment phase.
- Partner closely with GP stakeholders to understand solution workflows and support data visualization and information-based decision-making.
- Develop self-service analytics and reporting solutions for use by the Global Procurement team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in Data Analytics, Computer Science Degree Program.
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.) including SQL and NoSQL.
- Ability to extract data from different databases via SQL and other query languages.
- Familiarity with software architecture (data structures, data schemas, etc.).
- Ability to work with small, big, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Ability to translate analysis requirements into data requirements.
- Strong math, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and technical communication skills and a solid command of the English language.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and team oriented.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm