Translate your education and talent into a career fueled by possibilities. Develop your skills and expand your opportunities with access to the industry's leading talent, training, and technology. You’ll be contributing your expertise to help reshape information, communication, and innovation around the globe.
Innovation is the lifeblood of our business. Our ability to compete and win in the memory market depends on a free flow of ideas and perspectives at all levels of the business. Inclusion allows creativity and innovation to thrive and empowers us to make the best decisions for all our people and our company.
At Micron, our people are our most important resource and a critical driver of our competitive advantage. We believe our best innovation springs from our team members' diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment, representative of our communities and the customers we serve.
What You Will Do
Project Scope - 2300V is a new project and there are a lot of opportunities to improve the test yield for a new project.
- During this project the intern will be able to learn the test process as well as test methodology of SSD.
- In addition the intern will understand how a SSD works.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying a course in electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer engineering.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Perl and etc.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm