Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
work. Additionally, you will use statistical process controls and data analysis to support your project.
What you will do
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams to identify issues and resolve issues
- Learn in-depth knowledge of wafer patterning in 3D NAND Production
- Opportunity to craft and design experiments to produce solutions.
- During the internship, you will see and learn how a global memory leader operates and runs its operation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
- Basic understanding of semiconductor manufacturing
- Ability to learn quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm