Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Want to embark on an exciting and challenging career in one of the top global Semiconductor companies? Come and join Micron Semiconductors Test Solutions Engineering department, where you will learn about the top niche testing methodology of Memory devices using state of the art testing platforms. You will be assigned to projects such as the following:
- To build big data platform in predicting product performance for various customer applications.
- To study various AI/ML tools available online for example Amazon CodeGuru, Sonar Qube etc and able to carry out feasibility study for deployment in Test Solutions Engineering code repositories (GitHub).
- Automated check flow, code framework optimization and Jenkin’s adoption.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related engineering field
- Good programming skills; Python/C/C++ knowledge
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be advantageous
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm