Translate your education and talent into a career fueled by possibilities. Develop your skills and expand your opportunities with access to the industry's leading talent, training, and technology. You’ll be contributing your expertise to help reshape information, communication, and innovation around the globe.
Innovation is the lifeblood of our business. Our ability to compete and win in the memory market depends on a free flow of ideas and perspectives at all levels of the business. Inclusion allows creativity and innovation to thrive and empowers us to make the best decisions for all our people and our company.
At Micron, our people are our most important resource and a critical driver of our competitive advantage. We believe our best innovation springs from our team members' diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment, representative of our communities and the customers we serve.
What You Will Do
The intern student is expected to join our wet process team for a capacity improvement project to improve tool throughput. Through the internship experience, students will get the opportunity to work with cross functional teams to gain the understanding of the semiconductor process and develop data analysis , project management and coordination skills. They can:
- Participate in a process improvement project.
- Apply technical knowledge and judgement in data analysis and conducting experiments.
- Improve process cost of ownership, throughput and performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Duration - 3 to 6 months.
- Pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science & Engineering or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about the semiconductor industry.
- Flexibility and ability to navigate a rapidly changing environment.
- Highly motivated to learn quickly.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm