Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
What you will do
You will be trained to perform yield diagnostic to identify root cause of 3D NAND semiconductor process deviation.
- Monitor daily yield metrics of NAND products.
- Analyze statistical yield reports to identify systematic process failures.
- Performance detailed data analysis using various Data Mining Applications to identify root cause of low yield materials.
- Generate yield diagnostic report and work with Process Engineers on fixes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Yield Monitoring: Plot Trends
- Yield Monitoring: Map Overlay
- Yield Monitoring: Yield Analysis (YA) lot report
- Yield Monitoring: Web Gonzo
- Yield Analysis: Die loss
- Yield Analysis: Failure Analysis (FA) submission
- Yield Analysis: Weekly Yield Pareto
- Yield Analysis: Data Mining
- 3D NAND: Process flow
- 3D NAND: Probe bin tests
- 3D NAND: Device Operations
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm