Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
You will be involved in the site Cost Program, managing plant-wide projects that span multiple functions / departments and support the overall network/ Site’s Strategic Objectives. You will also work with respective departments to consolidate their strategies and project status and manage monthly cost performance reviews within the plant and network.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will Learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Conducting Meeting with Purpose.
- Effective Presentation Skill.
- Accountability Overview.
- Introduction to Global Activity Project System.
- Tableau Desktop Fundamentals.
- Introduction to Labor Productivity.
- Introduction to Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Supply Chain Planning (Long-term Planning Information (LPI) and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)) Strategies Overview.
What You Will Do
- Manage Cost Program at the site, track critical milestones for tool releases and automation deployments.
- Work with sponsors, stakeholders, cross functional teams to identify and plan projects that support site's critical programs, Site strategies, ensure effective implementation and successful / timely delivery of the project / program objectives.
- Plan resources required for the effective implementation of the projects / programs.
- Develop metrics to monitor project progress and report project / program status to management on a regular basis. Work with Sponsors / Program champions on recovery actions if projects are not on track.
- Work with the site central teams on alignment of Site Program objectives with the objectives and fan-out of Best-Known Methods between sites.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm