Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
You will be involved in the implementation of Lean transformation methodologies and tools in different manufacturing operations at the site. This will include collaboration with different functional teams in identifying, exploring and implementing lean methodologies to uncover step-change improvement in throughput, labor productivity, cycle time.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will Learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Manufacturing Process Overview.
- Introduction to Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Statistics and Quality Process Control.
- Introduction to Labor Productivity.
- Effective Problem Solving.
- Quality Mindset training.
What You Will Do
- Manage and introduce the implementation of lean methodologies and tool adoption across assembly/ test/ SSD manufacturing.
- Collaborate with functional experts in identifying area of improvement thru application of lean methodology and tools.
- Define and support labor productivity analysis e.g. Touch-time, Man-Machine-Ratio, spaghetti charts to improve operator/ technician efficiency and reduce operational errors.
- Oversee the generation of Utilization/ Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) waterfall charts to identify key sources of losses and improvement opportunities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm