Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme Aims to Provide Traineeship Opportunities to:
- Singaporeans/ PR’s.
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating.
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020.
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020.
What You Will Do
As a MCT PMO Engineer, you will be responsible for working with leadership teams and program stakeholders to manage programs and business processes to achieve corporate business goals. You will be working in close partnerships with site leadership and diverse global teams to align network strategic direction and to drive innovative solutions to ensure Best in Class performance for Micron Frontend Operations against our competitors.
- Manage Program Teams and Stakeholders.
- Initiate and Plan Programs.
- Execute, Monitor, Control and Close Programs and Projects.
- Drive Strategic Communication.
- Organize and support FE MFG leadership strategic meeting and summit.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Technical skills in a semiconductor or manufacturing industry.
- Problem-solving skills enabling individuals to analyze difficult situations or impasses and to craft solutions.
- Interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to collaborate effectively with others—a critical aspect of team-based work.
- Organizational skills, including networking, collaboration, communicating well with other parts of the company, and navigating the political landscape, all of which help the team get things done and avoid conflicts with operating units and their personnel.
- Program/Project Management Skills and Organization Change Management.
- Data Analytical skills.
- Share point Skills.
- Proactive and taking initiatives.
- Team Player.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm