Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
As an MCT PMO Engineer, you will be responsible for working with leadership teams and program stakeholders to manage programs and business processes to achieve corporate business goals. You will be working in close partnerships with site leadership and diverse global teams to align network strategic direction and to drive innovative solutions to ensure Best in Class performance for Micron Frontend Operations against our competitors.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will Learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Technical skills in a semiconductor or manufacturing industry.
- Problem-solving skills enabling individuals to analyse difficult situations or impasses and to craft solutions.
- Interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to collaborate effectively with others—a critical aspect of team-based work.
- Organizational skills, including networking, collaboration, communicating well with other parts of the company, and navigating the political landscape, all of which help the team get things done and avoid conflicts with operating units and their personnel.
- Program/Project Management Skills and Organization Change Management.
- Data Analytical skills.
- Share point Skills.
- Proactive and taking initiatives.
- Team Player.
- Negotiation Skills.
What You Will Do
- Manage Program Teams and Stakeholders.
- Initiate and Plan Programs.
- Execute, Monitor, Control and Close Programs and Projects.
- Drive Strategic Communication.
- Organize and support FE MFG leadership strategic meeting and summit.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm