Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme Aims to Provide Traineeship Opportunities to:
- Singaporeans/ PR’s.
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating.
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020.
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020.
As Advanced Technology Development Engineer, you will be trained on the introduction and development of Advanced 3D NAND Technology in Singapore through process flow engineering, device electrical & physical failure analysis , process window characterization, and state of art wafer chip processing equipment startup for fab process, yield and quality Improvement. The work provide exposure in wafer chip product life cycle management from early R&D stage to product maturity.
What You Will Do
You Will be Trained to:
- Involve in the state of art semiconductor wafer processing equipment startup to improve process and overall equipment.effectiveness contributing to overall manufacturing productivity and cost competitiveness.
- Drive improvement through in dept data mining, electrical and physical failure analysis with knowledge of design, circuit layout, semiconductor processing.
- Develop strategies in support reliability and operation efficiency Improvements.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Micron safety protocols and procedures.
- Process Fundamental & Working Principles.
- Data analysis, process trace analysis.
- Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Process Control Application.
- Process Integration Flow.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm