Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
You will be trained to manage state of the art manufacturing equipment to support the production of the latest 3D NAND technology memory chips.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Familiarity with Micron safety protocols and procedures.
- Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency.
- Preventive Maintenance procedures.
- Corrective Maintenance workflow and procedures.
- Post Maintenance qualification procedures.
- Knowledge of auxiliary systems and equipment that work in tandem with main tool.
- TPM methodology.
- Data analysis, process trace analysis.
- Knowledge of production operations.
- Micron Quality.
- Material Management.
What You Will Do
You will be trained to:
- Collaborate with cross function teams to address critical process and equipment challenges.
- Continuously evaluate new ideas to optimize and improve tool capabilities to attain benchmark performance.
- Partner with suppliers on continuous improvement to meet strategic business goals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm