Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
During the traineeship, the team member will understand the TEST Equipment Support Operation.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will Learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Controlled Documents Management.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Quality Mindset training.
- Quality Special Characteristics Awareness.
- Familiarity with Micron safety protocols and procedures.
- Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency.
- Knowledge of Test production operations and equipment.
- Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance workflow and procedures.
What You Will Do
- Support and upgrade production equipment.
- Assist Engineers in making quality and reliability improvements.
- Troubleshoot and analyze machine failure mechanism or frequency.
- Minimize equipment downtime through preventive maintenance / fixes.
- Perform equipment conversions to support operation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm