Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Trainees will be involved in the area MFG efficiency improvement projects. The area available for deployments are Assembly (CR1/CR2/EPE), TEST (Burn In/TESTER/POST ELECT) and SSD. The improvement works focus on fishbone analysis on factors which could affect the constraint workstations utilization performance in each area.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will Learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Problem Solving Methodology.
- Presentation Skill.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Manufacturing Asset Management.
- Production Performance Management.
- Micron Safety and EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) Training.
- Quality Process Control.
- Quality Control and Assurance.
- Quality Management System.
- Controlled Documents Management.
- Knowledge on Operation.
What You Will Do
- Report crunching and data analysis. i.e. pareto chart.
- Observe and identify gap (touchpoint study) on machines, product, and material problems and ensure procedures are followed to maintain quality.
- Participate on Continuous Improvements opportunities and give feedback.
- Review bottleneck areas, constraints on existing and new processes or work procedures with support groups.
- Participate with Manufacturing Technology Development documentation pertaining to On-Job-Training development and simplifying work procedures.
- Participate in projects and assignments with direction coming from management.
- Track performance indices on Quality Output, Line Performance, and Quality Deviations.
- Follow up action item or recovery actions to overcome and make arrangements to fill identified gaps.
- Conduct timely event investigations using root cause analysis techniques.
- Perform work area inspections to identify, anticipate and promptly correct hazards.
- Encourage hazard identification and safe work practices by giving periodic workplace safety talks.
- Assist to review current resource inventory levels is sufficient to meet fluctuations in supply requirements.
- Support in implementing plans to meet production goals and communicate plans to appropriate support groups.
- Assist in forecasting ad-hoc staffing and training needs to handle out-of-control situations or new requirement.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm