Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
During the traineeship, the team member will pick up understanding of the Semiconductor memory Post Electrical processes and introduction of new products.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will Learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Controlled Documents Management.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Quality Mindset training.
- Quality Special Characteristics Awareness.
- Familiarity with Micron safety protocols and procedures.
- Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency.
- Semiconductor memory Post Electrical processes and procedure.
- New Product Introduction (NPI).
What You Will Do
- Evaluate and Improve Assigned Manufacturing Processes, Materials, and/or Equipment.
- Support in development/improvement of Process, Equipment and/or Material.
- Assist in implementation of New Process and Process Changes to Operation.
- Evaluate/Qualify New Device, Equipment and/or Material.
- Engage in Continuous Development of Process Knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm