Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme Aims to Provide Traineeship Opportunities to:
- Singaporeans/ PR’s.
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating.
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020.
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020.
This position allow trainees to hone their skills in people management, manage work of the department and meet outputs in a quality department and the Ability to learn ISO 9001 in relations to auditing, change control, plan worldwide meetings and set agenda and follow-up on completion of action items.
What You Will Do
- WIP planning tracking system for ASM and CR2 QA activities.
- Work on and draft new SOP for CR2 and ASM.
- A work management system to allow Operators and engineers to streamline Jobs for Lot Acceptance.
- Check database for compliances for ISO/ IATF audits.
- Supervision skills over work details and throughput management.
- Time study for each breakdown of work activity in QA operations.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Cleanroom Operation Maintenance and Equipment Manual.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Controlled Documents and Change Management Process.
- Equipment Tracking Operation Software.
- Quality Mindset training.
- Statistics and Quality Process Control.
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Quality Special Characteristics Awareness.
- Basic Metrology Operation and Records Management.
- Quality Line of Defense (LOD).
- Non-conforming Standards.
- Problem Solving on Critical Process & Equipment Challenge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm