Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
You have the opportunity to work with a cross functional team from different areas and regularly with the process areas to understand their tools and processes so as to create measurement recipes that can provide quick and accurate feedback on the product integrity, thus ensuring quality output. You will be constantly challenged with the need to innovate for newer, faster and better modes of monitoring and develop automated solution (Smart Sampling System & Auto defect classification system). Additionally, you will be working in a clean/non-clean room environment.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will Learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Cleanroom Operation Maintenance and Equipment Manual.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Controlled Documents and Change Management Process Equipment Tracking Operation Software.
- Quality Mindset training.
- Statistics and Quality Process Control.
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Quality Special Characteristics Awareness.
- Quality Line of Defense (LOD).
- Basic equipment operations and maintenance.
- Non-conforming Standards.
- Problem Solving on Critical Process & Equipment Challenge.
What You Will Do
- Develop/ evaluate the Auto defect classification system on ASAM & Wafer level inspection operation.
- Develop & Enable the DA & WB inspection capability by AOI.
- Develop/ enable the Smart Sampling Control System to reduce the risk exposure of product.
- Setup and optimize inspection/review/auto-classifier recipes.
- Setup up tool qualification, implementation & SPC monitor.
- Contribute to a Safe and Compliant Work Environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm