Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
During the traineeship, the team member will pick up understanding of the Semiconductor memory Tester Automation processes.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will Learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Controlled Documents Management.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Quality Mindset training.
- Quality Special Characteristics Awareness.
- Familiarity with Micron safety protocols and procedures.
- Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor memory Tester Automation processes.
- User Acceptance Tests (UAT) methodology.
- Change management system.
What You Will Do
- Evaluate and Improve Assigned Manufacturing Processes, Materials, and/or Equipment.
- Troubleshoot deviations using systematic troubleshooting techniques.
- Evaluate/Qualify New Device, Equipment and/or Material.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm