Translate your education and talent into a career fueled by possibilities. Develop your skills and expand your opportunities with access to the industry's leading talent, training, and technology. You’ll be contributing your expertise to help reshape information, communication, and innovation around the globe.
Evaluating market available solutions for failure mode modeling based on existing operational contexture data - As new products and processes are being introduced into the nano geometry IC manufacturing line, yield learning and improvement are facing great challenges due to interactions between the design and process. Data analytics into both random defects and systematic yield lost mechanisms involve massive data mining and correlation on inline measurements. This project explores to model an identified failure mode based on inline contexture information in a state-of-the-art advanced wafer fabrication environment.
What You Will Do
This projects includes the use of Hadoop technology couples with existing market available solutions to do the following:
- Perform research for multivariable model building.
- Data query and preparation via Spark from Hbase.
- Work with Subject Matter Expert for features selection.
- Evaluate market available solutions on failure mode models building.
- Develop graphical visualization on correlation and predictive models.
- Compare the models and make recommendations.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm