Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
You will be trained to maintain capacity model, to perform capacity calculation (both strategic and tactical) and to do capex management. To perform the role, you will get to learn Excel skills, and in-house application for capacity modeling and capex management. Given the multi-disciplinary scope of capacity modeling, you will also pick-up project management, communication and meeting management skills when working with multiple stakeholders (Central Planning, Equipment, Manufacturing, Process and Technology Development).
What you will do
- Maintain and validate capacity/capital/space models to enable accurate assessment of production loading needs
- Apply Industrial Engineering concepts to line management, capacity analysis, scheduling and production planning
- Maintain site level Master Data and analyse and resolve capacity constraint in order to support manufacturing Statement of Supply commits in the tactical horizon
- Support manufacturing efficiency efforts for the site (cycle time, OEE improvement, capacity optimization)
- Coordinate capital purchases and capacity changes with central planning and purchasing.
- Coordinate tool installation and location with facilities personnel and area engineers.
- Collaborating with other sites in planning, capacity benchmarking and projects.
- Provide inputs and support network optimization and long-term strategy discussions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- CSM (Capacity Planning Application) Overview and Getting Started
- Introduction to Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Defence Line and Shift Left Awareness Training
- Capital Process Overview
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm