Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/202
What you will do
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment.
- Monitoring, analysing and responding to Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Fault Detection Control (FDC) to enhance our product quality.
- Driving Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) and Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) to meet strategic business goals
- Equipment Tracking System and Operation Software
- Equipment Recipe Generation and Naming Convention and troubleshooting on recipe loading/unloading
- Cleanroom Operation Maintenance
- Equipment Manual
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Statistics and Quality Process Control
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure
- Quality Mindset training
- Quality Line of Defence (LOD)
- Quality Special Characteristics Awareness
- Micron Non-conforming Standards
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm