Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
You will be trained to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on state of the art manufacturing equipment to support the production of the latest 3D NAND technology memory chips.
What you will do
- Monitor, analyze and respond to Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Fault Detection Control (FDC) to enhance our product quality
- Drive Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) and Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) to meet strategic business goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with Micron safety protocols and procedures
- Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency
- Preventive Maintenance procedures
- Corrective Maintenance workflow and procedures
- Post Maintenance qualification procedures
- Knowledge of auxiliary systems and equipment that work in tandem with main tool
- TPM methodology
- Data analysis, process trace analysis
- Material Management
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm