At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-all's rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you?
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love - start your journey with us today!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Customer Success Account Management intern roles, including but not limited to, those described below.
Customer Success Account Management:
Trusted business advisor to Microsoft's customers paying for our support services. By maintaining a long-term relationship with customers, you will gain a thorough understanding of the organization's IT goals, pain points, and the IT team's impact on overall business. You will use this information to create a service delivery plan to make sure customers are finding success with Microsoft products.
- Manages customer executive relationships through business reviews, strategic escalations, and administration of customer contracts.
- Builds and executes shared plans with customers enabling customers to use their benefits effectively.
- Develops and executes technical skilling plan to build technical expertise aligned with customer and business priorities.
- Provides direction and orchestration related to overseeing and managing the delivery of projects and programs to achieve defined success criteria for prioritized customer solutions and workloads.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or have completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with at least one quarter / semester to complete after internship.
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Product Certification, MCSE or other technical certifications are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm