Graduate Analyst Program
Our Graduate Analyst Program is a full-time program and runs from mid-June 2019. As a Graduate Analyst, you will work in a fast-growing financial institution in one of the following areas: Sales & Trading, Investment Banking and Back Office Functions.
During our Graduate Analyst Program, you will receive excellent learning and advancement opportunities through dedicated support from managers and on-the-job training. You will be immersed in our training program, which includes a range of technical skills and business knowledge trainings. MHSA believes that personal development is equally crucial. Thus, you will be paired with a business leader who will provide on-going guidance and support throughout the program. The program will develop your financial skills, knowledge and capabilities, and as such, we will become partners in your future success in this industry.
For this program, we are looking for undergraduate or postgraduate students graduating in 2019 to join us. Our ideal candidate should possess the below qualities and skills:
- Business or numerical-related major (Global Business, Finance, Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Management Information Systems or other science subjects with a quant focus)
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Fluency in English (IELTS score of 7.0 or above)
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence in numerical computation
- A demonstrable interest in working in banking & financial services