Mizuho Securities Asia is looking for a Summer Intern to work in our Equity Syndication team based in Hong Kong.
Mizuho’s Global Equity Capital Markets Syndicate is market leading franchise across new equity and equity related issuance in Japan and the US.
The ideal candidate would be a high-potential intern who wants to gain exposure and be part of our Investment Banking division, developing key analytical, communications, marketing, and sales skills to make an impact to the success of the business.
- Support origination and execution of equity capital markets transactions
- Transactions span Japan markets and selectively Asia Pacific and Europe
- Support syndicate managers on public market transactions to marketing
- Assist with markets overview, investors’ profiles and interests, and global capital markets trends
- Penultimate year student graduating in 2023
- Strong command in English (IELTS score of 7.5 or above)
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics or Business Management preferred
- Good understanding and passionate about Equity Capital Markets and Financial Markets
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm