Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more.
You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
During the internship, the attachment student will be provided relevant project/s in line with the products category and technical needs.
For each project assigned, the student will be trained and mentored by the Technical Project Lead and will be supervised by the Singapore Technical Centre (SGTC) Internship Program lead.
By the end of the program, the student is expected to do an oral presentation of the project report.
What you need to know about this position:
Can render full-time internship for 3 consecutive months.
What You Will Do
- To support technical team in lab trials. This comprises preparation for prototyping, actual prototyping, and analysis of prototypes.
- To support existing project work, involving but not limited to ingredient preparation and weighing, bench top trials, batch preparation and mixing, sensory and shelf life support, cleaning, and maintenance of the lab.
- To support desktop research / data analysis / data collection.
- To obtain familiarity with Mondelēz International GMP and Safety standards.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education / Certifications:
Food Science and Technology related courses in Diploma or Degree undergrad.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skill.
- Report Writing Skill.
- Job type:Internships
Food Technology, Research and Development
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm