You will be engaged in undertaking planning and feasibility studies together with design and construction supervision stages of infrastructure works, particularly associated with water infrastructure.
What You Will Do
- You will work on a variety of civil engineering challenges which may include planning and design of drainage, sewerage and water supply systems. An interest in hydrological and hydraulic aspects and water/waste water treatment will be an advantage.
- Drawing on your expertise you will develop practical, cost effective engineering solutions. You will also give direction to less experienced staff working with you.
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings.
- Participate in fee proposals, technical bids and tender submissions.
- Develop client relationships and attend business related functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for graduates with passion and desire to make a difference in the world.
- You should have a strong career mindset and have a desire to be part of Mott MacDonald’s vision - To be the world’s leading employee-owned consultancy, opening opportunities with connected thinking to deliver optimum solutions and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
- To apply for our graduate position, you will have less than 12 months of post-graduate experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in related degree study.
- You must also already have the right to work in Hong Kong.
Closing in 2 months
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm