What You Will Do
- You will be engaged in undertaking planning and feasibility studies together with design and construction supervision stages of infrastructure works, particularly associated with water infrastructure.
- You will work on a variety of civil engineering challenges which may include planning and design of drainage, sewerage and water supply system. An interest in hydrological and hydraulic aspect and water/wastewater treatment will be an advantage.
- Drawing on your expertise you will develop practical, cost effective engineering solutions. You will also give direction to less experienced staff working with you.
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings.
- Participate in fee proposals, technical bids and tender submissions.
- Develop client relationship and attend business related functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for graduates with passion and desire to make a difference in the world. You should have a strong career mindset and have a desire to be part of Mott MacDonald’s vision - To be the world’s leading employee-owned consultancy, opening opportunities with connected thinking to deliver optimum solutions and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
To apply for our graduate position, you will have less than 12 months of post-graduate experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in related degree study.
You must also already have the right to work in Hong Kong.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm