Reporting to a Head Engineer, you will apply your knowledge and skills in preparing designs principally in connection with our Bridges and Civil Structures, or Environmental team.
- Planning and designing Civil/Structural, or Environmental Engineering
- Carry out ecological field survey, mainly for terrestrial and dolphin surveys
- Apply computer modelling techniques / tools in analysis and design
- Assist with inputs for the preparation of detailed design
- Conduct on-site inspections and commissioning witnessing
Required Skills and Abilities
- High Diploma or BEng in Civil / Structural / Environmental / Building Services Engineering / Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- Basic skill in ecological field survey, such as safety awareness , use of binoculars and habitat identification etc.
- A responsible attitude and willingness to learn
- A team player
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese with basic capability in English
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Environmental, Planning...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm