- Graduate Engineers required to learn and support experienced geotechnical and tunnelling engineering team.
- Prepare design calculations, specifications, design reports and drawings for major infrastructure projects. Attend meetings with clients, contractors and authority organisations.
- Individuals should be creative, innovative and willing to communicate at all levels. Willing to learn and work with others. A desire to gain knowledge and seek solutions. A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Actively engage with existing QM/QP system to ensure that project work is delivered to the highest standards.
- A knowledge of design programs is desired i.e. Plaxis, Slopew, Seep, BIM etc.
- Proficiency in the use of programming languages such as VB and Python would be advantageous.
- Be motivated to develop their career in geotechnical Engineering and the Built Environment and be working towards professional qualification.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a recognised Bachelor’s or Master Degree (i.e. accredited by PEB).
- Working towards professional qualification and aspire to become PE and/or Chartered (CEng).
- A good academic record with excellence in geotechnical theory and design. Good numerical and communication skills.
Our Geotechnical Engineering team work in collaboration with Civil and Structural Engineers to design infrastructure. Working as a team, it is our collective responsibility to ensure that the infrastructure we design is economical, safe and meets all required standards. Our Geotechnical engineering skills are well represented on several high profile projects in Singapore and around the region, including the North South Corridor and the Changi Airport expansion.
You will be part of a dynamic team, working together within multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the development of the business and its members. This role is office based however there will be a requirement to undertake site visits and attend client meetings.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Geotechnical
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm