Job opportunity with marketing now, sales next and other possibilities into the future:
- Opportunity to play a role in our saving and improving life mission.
- Learning and support from an energetic and dynamic team.
- Exposure to unlimited training and development resources.
- Satisfaction from overcoming various challenges.
- Applause from manager and team for your growth and accomplishment.
- Exciting 12 Months Full-Time Contract, based in Hong Kong.
Our Marketing team are passionate about bringing our medicines and vaccines to our customers around the world. Through digital listening and patient analytics, we are able to understand our customers’ needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them.
What You can Expect:
- Join a global organization that prides itself on high integrity, ethics and quality.
- Highly dynamic career in Marketing and career development opportunities across various areas within the business.
- Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
What You Will Do
- Input planned events details into system for approval.
- Search for scientific reference to be quoted in marketing materials.
- Proofread output from vendors to reassure aligned per discussion and expectation.
- Communicate with vendor as marketing support.
- Support programs/events tracking such as tracking and documentation.
- Assist with promotional material creation, including referencing.
- Support commercial team for events management.
- Perform ad-hoc works and projects.
- Assist in inventory control and coordinate the delivery arrangement.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science-related disciplines such as Pharmacy, Life Science, Healthcare, Science (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry) or related disciplines.
- Additional marketing diploma or certificate will be a plus.
- 1 year experience in MNC with exposure to pharmaceutical or healthcare industry being highly preferred.
- A growth mindset to develop in different roles/functions in the long-term and agile to change.
- Able to work independently while being a good team player.
- Fast-learning, organized, detail-oriented and creative.
- Proficient in English, Chinese (Cantonese) and MS Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm